Hustle. Hardwork. Hustle. Teamwork.
New York Empire Baseball
is unique in our
Content, Culture and Coaching.
The Arena is two floors and nearly 5,000 square feet of nothing but
New York Empire Baseball!
Season begins February 6th.
The Arena is home to New York Empire Baseball’s training programs including National Pitching Association certified pitching instruction and the Velocity Plus Arm Care Program, and features 2 HitTrax Baseball Simulators, real-time swing analysis with Zepp and Diamond Kinetics and 4 indoor pitching mounds!
CURRENT & UPCOMING PROGRAMS:
AFTER SCHOOL TRAINING PROGRAMS– Rain or Shine:
New York Empire Baseball’s After School Programs are second to none in instruction and fun. Our daily after school programs separate players by age and skill and teach intensive lessons in a fun environment. Most after school classes end with an exciting game of baseball – and we have no rainouts – we head indoors to the arena on cold or rain days for the same fun-filled training and game
WINTER INDOOR and SPRING BASEBALL:
New York Empire Baseball’s Sunday Rookie, Single-A ,AA , AAABaseball are perfect for players to develop their skills in a fun and competitive environment. Rookie Baseball is for Ages 4-5, Single-A Baseball is for ages 6-7, AA Baseball is for Ages 7-9, and AAA is for ages 9 -12. AA Baseball is player-pitched, while the younger ages include coach-pitched games. Sunday Rookies & Single-A teams begin with a warmup and instructional lesson followed by an exciting game. The season concludes with Playoffs and Championships.
- Began as the 8U Eagles in 2006.
- New York Empire Travel Baseball includes 8U, 9U, 10U, 11U, 13U, 15U and 17U teams.
- With weekly outdoor practice and nightly indoor batting practice, our travel teams are consistently the best prepared and most successful teams in the City.
- Practices are in Manhattan and games are played in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island.
PITCHING and HITTING CLASSES
- New York Empire Baseball PITCH (Pitching Instr
uction, Training, Conditioning & Health)
- The only NPA Certified Pitching Program in New York City! No more outdated “balance point, throw over the top, and pull the glove in” instruction.
- Using the latest research, technology and video analysis, PITCH teaches players of all ages how to truly become successful and healthy pitchers.