Players aged 6-10 are not just playing baseball. They’re baseball players. They’ll continue to work on the fundamental skills and begin to apply them in game situations. Players will learn how to:
- Be ready and thinking about the next play.
- Catch a thrown or batted baseball on the ground or in the air and know where to throw.
- Throw and pitch – effectively and safely.
- Hit a pitched baseball anywhere in the strike zone.
- Run the bases intelligently and strategically.
- Play every position on the field and interact and communicate with their teammates.
- Carry and take care of their own equipment. And their teammates equipment. And the team’s equipment, too.